Nowadays, there are many popular names in the gaming hardware manufacturing industry, Razer is one of the most popular ones among gamers belonging to different age groups. This famous gaming hardware manufacturing company has a long list of high-performance gaming products, which are loved by mostly all gamers.
They have software known as Razer Synapse that is for allowing you to effortlessly customize controls or allocate commands to any of your Razor gaming hardware and inevitably saves all your settings data to the cloud.
It is a solid software and loved by most gamers around the globe, but there are chances when it can create certain issues for gamers. In this informational guide, we will discuss how you can resolve the Razer Synapse not opening issue. This Razer software is used by gamers to customize and control different Razer gadgets like keyboard, mouse, and many more. Most gamers stuck in issues like Razer Synapse not opening on their PC.
How To Fix Razer Synapse Not Opening Issue
Before you plan to perform any of the company recommended troubleshooting steps which we have listed below for you, it will be best for you to at least restart your PC first. Mostly doing this refreshes the Window operating system and erase any sort of corrupt data that is causing delays and not letting the Razer Synapse open and work properly.
The Razer Synapse not working issue can be caused by several factors which can start from a corrupted Razer Synapse software to an old version of the Windows operating system. Well, you simply don’t need to worry at all. There is a vast majority of Razer peripheral users around the globe who are reporting the Razer Synapse not opening issue. Well, the good news for such users is that you can fix it by simply reading this informational guide. Read on this post and find out how to fix this issue like a professional.
Solution1: Close Razer Synapse Processes
The purpose behind why the Razer Synapse not opening issue is quite difficult for a person to identify due to the innovative peripherals and complex settings most gamers have set on Razer peripherals. However, we do have the belief that the software does run if proper troubleshooting is done. If you simply open the Task Manager, you will get to see the Razer Synapse in its background. Just simply follow the instructions discussed below for your convenience:
- Simply press Ctrl+ Shift +Esc Keys to open the Task Manager on your PC.
- Now after doing this, under the Process tab in the Task Manager, you need to right-click on any of the Razer Synapse processes and select End Task.
- To test if your Razer Synapse not opening issue is resolved or not, you need to relaunch the Razer Synapse software app. In case if it still not work, don’t worry, just move on to the next solution we are going to discuss below.
Recommended: Best Laptops for Lawyers
Solution2: Perform a Clean-Install for your Razer Device Drivers
In case you are running your different Razer peripherals on old, missing or corrupted drivers, the Razer Synapse app may not open or work properly. Here are some of the steps which you need to perform to ensure you have the latest driver installed on your PC for all your Razer gadgets.
- You need to press the Windows logo key+ R both at the same time on your keyboard to open the run dialog box on your screen.
- After doing that you need to type devmgmt.msc in the run dialog box and click OK.
- After performing the above two steps you need to uninstall all the Razer devices drivers on your computer.
- After that you need to plug-out all your Razer devices from your PC. You need to keep them plug-out for a time duration of three minutes.
- After a time duration of three minutes, you need to plug all of your Razer devices back to your computer. As you plug back your different Razer devices, Windows will automatically reinstall all the drivers of your Razer devices for your convenience.
Recommended: How to get Free Steam Keys
Solution3: Reinstall Razer Synapse on your Computer
After performing the above-discussed solutions to fix Razer Synapse not working on your computer, you don’t need to lose hope and perform the solution we are going to discuss now below. Such issue usually occurs in case there is any kind of data corruption of Razer Synapse software on your computer. To get it fixed, all you need to do is follow the simple steps which I am going to discuss below to fix this issue:
- Simply press the Windows logo key on your keyboard to bring up the Start Menu
- After doing that you need to type feature in the Search menu from Start and after that click on Apps& features on the top.
- Now simply click on the Razer Synapse and uninstall it.
- After the uninstallation, you need to visit the official website of Razer to download the current version of the Razer Synapse software. Just download and install.
- After installation, check if the Razer Synapse app runs properly or not.
Solution4: Install the Latest Windows Update
I am hoping the Razer Synapse not working issue might have been resolved till now from the solutions I have discussed before in this informational post. Well, if the issue is still there, you don’t need to worry and lose hope. This is the last but not the least solution to fix the Razer Synapse not opening issue for all the Razer device users out there. If all fails, you need to make sure that you are running the latest updated version of the Windows on your computer. Here is how you need to check whether you are running the latest updated version of Window on your computer:
- You need to type “Windows update” in the search bar and after that click on the first result that shows on your screen.
- When you reach the update settings, you need to click on the button which says, “Check for updates”. After clicking on it, you will see that it will automatically check if there are any updates available for your Windows or not. If yes, all you need to do is simply install them.
- After the installation of the Windows updates, you need to restart your computer
Now open your Razer Synapse app and check whether it is working properly or not. I am pretty sure it will be working properly now.